Data Analytics Consultant (Affirmity) Irving, US (3277)
We are looking for a talented Data Analytics Consultant to join our team at Affirmity.
The Data Analytics Consultant partners with the Business Consultant regarding EEO, Affirmative Action, and Diversity strategies. The Data Analytics Consultant understands the flow of information across different business processes and systems, and how this information is used to support business objectives. The individual contributions of the Data Analytics Consultant have a significant impact on the success of the Team as whole.
- Utilizes proprietary software to generate standard or custom reporting which analyzes employer workforce, hiring, promotion, termination and compensation trends and other government reporting (EEO-1 & VETS).
- Strategizes with internal and external clients concerning regulatory, business and industry best practices.
- Applies best practices to produce standard and custom analytics and reporting.
- Engages with OFCCP, EEOC and other industry organizations.
- Analyzes data sets for completeness and accuracy, while documenting discrepancies.
- Engages clients and incorporates feedback when necessary.
- Validates consistency, integrity and accuracy of data across all client files.
- Executes defined checks and balances and formulates additional client specific validation points.
- Synthesizes information and provides recommendations to the Project Team.
- Utilizes Excel / Access / SAS and other applications to format, manipulate, analyze and logically present data.
- Uses Peoplefluent WCAD proprietary software to format, manipulate, analyze and logically present data.
- Develops and maintains standards for data integrity and quality assurance, including feedback to improve processes and reduce errors.
- Produces metrics and reporting using proprietary software.
- Creates tools (such as databases, tables and reports) to facilitate achievement of project objectives.
- Follows established Data Analytics processes and procedures.
- Maintains project documentation including project calendars, project notes, and time tracking.
- Collaborates with Project Team regarding project status, risk, and opportunities.
- Aligns with business objectives to obtain revenue, client retention and customer advocacy.
- Assists co-workers with projects and problem solving.
- Recommends process improvement, solutions and procedural changes internally.
- Manages multiple projects requiring interaction with various levels of leadership.
- Prioritizes deadlines and ensures projects are completed on time and on target.
- Maintains ownership of all tasks and assignment.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity laws, regulations, procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) principles, concepts and practices including knowledge of industry and company practices and affirmative action initiatives.
- Knowledge of HR functions including Staffing, Compensation, EEO/AA Compliance, Training and Recruiting.
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills with demonstrated experience working with numbers, conducting analysis, and drawing conclusions from various data points.
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and Access with the capability to develop formulas to identify root causes and patterns in datasets.
- Ability to work with varying types of data.
- Knowledge of data manipulation, statistical analysis, HR metrics, HRIS/HRMS systems and general HR processes and procedures.
- Knowledge and ability to use reporting tools for data mapping and data transformation.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment with multiple tasks and strict deadlines
- Ability to ask probing questions, gather data from a variety of course, apply logic and formulate solutions.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage client expectations.
- Work effectively both independently and in a team setting.
- Detail oriented, placing high priority on customer satisfaction and project excellence.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- BA/BS degree or equal years of experience in Business Administration, Organizational Development, Systems Analysis, Statistics or other related field.
- Must be able to travel 5%.
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
The salary range for this role is $55,000 to $72,000 dependant on experience.
About the company:
Affirmity, a former division of PeopleFluent, provides expert analysis, consulting, training, and software to optimize affirmative action and diversity and inclusion programs. Our team of experts delivers diversity metrics and data-driven insights to manage and mitigate risk. Drawing on more than 40 years of experience, we guide HR and compliance teams through diversity goal setting. Affirmity empowers leaders with tools and dashboards to measure progress, and we help clients capture and communicate the positive business impacts of diversity initiatives.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), Affirmity serves more than 1,100 organizations—including global corporations, mid-sized organizations, and small businesses.
For more, visit affirmity.com.