Marketing Manager (PRELOADED/LTG) London, UK (3188)
We are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our talented PRELOADED team, one of several innovative companies that form Learning Technologies Group (LTG). This role will be based in our London and Brighton offices and reports to the Head of Marketing, (LTG).
PRELOADED is a unique games studio. For 19 years we have been making award-winning games and immersive experiences that have purpose. They’re designed to inspire, and to educate, and to connect audiences with the stories and subjects that matter to our clients.
Whether that's learning games installed on site at global museums and galleries, crafting virtual reality experiences that bring natural history to life for the BBC NHU, or exploring the future of creative play for kids, for LEGO - our mission is to create experiences that are as efficacious for their audiences as they are entertaining!
This newly created role offers an exciting opportunity to work directly with the PRELOADED leadership team, to support achievement of the company’s “Play with Purpose” mission through the development and execution of marketing strategy and campaigns. With PRELOADED’s varied portfolio, and packed schedule of upcoming project launches, this role will give you ample opportunity to flex both your strategic and creative muscles.
In addition to driving engagement with the PRELOADED brand, you will also have the chance to develop content for other award-winning digital brands within the wider Learning Technologies Group (LTG). With a focus on innovation, you’ll be amplifying some of the most forward-thinking activity taking place within the group, building nicely on your work for PRELOADED.
- To work with the PRELOADED leadership team and LTG’s Head of Marketing to develop PRELOADED’s annual marketing strategy and campaigns
- To develop detailed, engaging and high-quality marketing content and promotional activity to support the PRELOADED Marketing strategy and product launches
- To be the owner of PRELOADED brand guidelines, ensuring that all required marketing and content materials (content, marketing assets, ad creation, online marketing, events, etc.) meets brand guidelines, on time and within budget
- Own PRELOADED’s social media channels. This includes proactively coming up with opportunities to maximise use of these channels, reporting back monthly against agreed metrics and providing recommendations for implementations
- Monitor market trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to the stakeholders
- Own PRELOADED awards calendar and write and coordinate submissions to satisfy marketing and project goals
- Create monthly reporting for PRELOADED Management Team for PRELOADED performance across all LTG channels and ensure that all recommendations for optimisation are implemented
- Support the LTG Marketing Events team to develop a successful PRELOADED events calendar
- Ensure that all recommendations for digital optimisation are acted on in a timely manner
- Evaluate the results of all marketing plans by soliciting feedback from sales, product development, and external parties
- Develop engaging content focusing on innovation for other LTG brands as required (likely 2 days per week)
- A passion for the type of work PRELOADED do, and the role they play more widely in the industry
- The role requires two days working per week in London (Finsbury Park), two days in the LTG office in Brighton and the fifth day either in London or Brighton.
- 3-5 years of brand marketing or strategy experience in a games or creative agency environment with a successful track record of content/product launches
- Experience developing brand strategies, conducting market research and implementing marketing plans
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting and project management skills to effectively create and track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines
- Demonstrable experience of good organisational skills
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.