Senior Product Manager (Affirmity) Irving, US (3239)
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to join our team in Irving.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the product direction of our products for the Affimity division and be responsible for increasing their competitiveness, capabilities, and profitability while maintain regulatory compliance built into the product. You will build and improve products from existing ideas from clients and the services team and help to develop new ideas based on the mission and vision of Affirmity. You will ensure product performance and stay ahead of problems. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market. A key to success in the products is improving our user interface and intelligent reporting of the outcomes. The Affirmity products focus on analytics to support diversity initiatives and affirmative action requirements. The products provide detailed analytics, reporting, and dashboards to support a large number of clients who must comply with regulatory requirements.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product design, services and engineering to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales channel and key customers. You will also be developing opportunities with potential partners to enhance the business.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities; Own the product and develop the product vision and roadmap.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing visits to customers and non-customers as well as sales, support, and services.
- Driving a solution set across multiple teams including development and quality assurance.
- Writing and managing the Agile Scrum Epics and Stories, which develops and improves product enhancements.
- Developing and maintaining the product delivery plan and calendar based on product requirements, application expertise, and knowledge of Development resources and constraints
- Monitoring product adoption and customer satisfaction and pro-actively taking actions to bolster and improve both.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Managing the consolidation of deliverables, in addition to the product delivery plan. Deliverables include the software, documentation, beta program, and training materials
- Educating internal departments on the business purposes behind the features of the product, both in advance of and upon product delivery.
- Managing staff of business analysts and technical writer
- Product Management Experience
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Experience with multiple cycles of building, launching and servicing products.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to adapt to change to meet business demands, and manage time effectively
- Good business judgment with the ability to be decisive with available information.
- Ability to work independent and team environment, and able to organize and operate cross-functional in many department
- Domain expertise in US Affirmative Action planning process
- Knowledge and experience with Affirmative Action planning software
WHY WORK FOR US?
Affirmity is a division of LTG that is rebranding and re-invigorating our offerings and the marketplace. It is a very exciting time to be joining the team. Our standard benefits include vacation, 401k matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance.
In addition to vacation benefits, you will be eligible upon your date of hire to participate in our health benefits program which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, HSA and FSA plans as well as short-term and long-term disability and company paid life insurance. Additionally, you will be eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan.
About the company:
Affirmity, a former division of PeopleFluent, provides expert analysis, consulting, training, and software to optimize affirmative action and diversity and inclusion programs. Our team of experts delivers diversity metrics and data-driven insights to manage and mitigate risk. Drawing on more than 40 years of experience, we guide HR and compliance teams through diversity goal setting. Affirmity empowers leaders with tools and dashboards to measure progress, and we help clients capture and communicate the positive business impacts of diversity initiatives.
A part of Learning Technologies Group plc (LTG), Affirmity serves more than 1,100 organizations—including global corporations, mid-sized organizations, and small businesses.
For more, visit affirmity.com.