Brand Manager (PRELOADED) & Content Creator (LTG) Brighton, UK (3188)
Reports to: Head of Strategy, PRELOADED / Head of Marketing, Learning Technologies Group (LTG)
Location: Brighton and London, UK
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Brand Manager and Content Creator to develop and execute PRELOADED marketing strategy, in addition to creating engaging marketing content for LTG brands.
A dual brand management and content creation role, this position forms part of both the PRELOADED and LTG Marketing teams. As a Brand Manager, the successful candidate will be an ambassador for PRELOADED, assuming ownership for developing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns for the PRELOADED brand, in addition to project launches. As a Content Creator, production of high-quality marketing editorial is expected to form 50% of this position, covering multiple brands within the LTG portfolio as directed by the Head of Marketing.
The role is based between London and Brighton.
- Live and breathe Preloaded products and launches – being a cheerleader for PRELOADED activity within LTG and ensuring in-depth knowledge of all new product launches
- Monitor market trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to the stakeholders
- To work with the PRELOADED Head of Strategy, Partnerships and Biz Dev Manager alongside the Head of Marketing at LTG to develop PRELOADED marketing strategy
- To develop detailed, engaging and high-quality marketing content and promotional activity to support the PRELOADED Marketing strategy and product launches
- Be gatekeeper for PRELOADED brand guidelines and ensure that all required marketing and content materials (content, marketing assets, ad creation, online marketing, events, etc.) meet brand guidelines, on time and within budget
- Own PRELOADED’s social media channels. This includes proactively coming up with opportunities to maximise use of these channels, reporting back monthly against agreed metrics and providing recommendations for implementations
- Own PRELOADED awards calendar and write and coordinate submissions to satisfy marketing and project goals
- Create monthly reporting for PRELOADED Management Team for PRELOADED performance across all LTG channels and ensure that all recommendations for optimisation are implemented
- Support the LTG Marketing Events team to develop a successful PRELOADED events calendar
- Ensure that all recommendations for digital optimisation are acted on in a timely manner
- Evaluate the results of all marketing plans by soliciting feedback from sales, product development, and external parties
- Develop a synchronised strategy for all our product releases, in consultation with management and business development teams
- Execute all required tactical activity (including content production, email creation and distribution, etc.) and ensure that where content is outsourced that it is on track and to the right quality, budget and timescale
- Create an effective content and press strategy for use across all PRELOADED channels, in consultation with the LTG Marketing Content Team to own the development cost-effective and impactful advertising strategies to management team, with input from the LTG Marketing Demand Generation team
- Support the LTG Marketing Events team to ensure that all events opportunities are explored and delivered to fulfill business goals
- Create high-quality marketing content, predominantly for PRELOADED, with the expectation that one to two days per week will be spent on other LTG brands
- The role requires two days working per week in London (Finsbury Park), two days in the LTG office in Brighton and the fifth day either in London or Brighton.
- 3-5 years of brand marketing experience in a games or immersive technology environment with a successful track record of content/product launches
- Experience developing brand strategies, conducting market research, implementing marketing plans, managing strategic relationships and collaborating as a part of a cross-brand team
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting and project management skills to effectively create and track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines
- Demonstrable experience of good organisational skills
- Possess excellent project management skills to effectively track multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.