Producer (PRELOADED) London, UK (3044)
We are currently looking for a Producer who is passionate about delivering innovative and creative work to join our busy studio. You should have worked as a digital producer / project manager for a minimum of 3 years, preferably in an agency environment.
Production is the hub of the studio and functions to produce breakthrough creative work through outstanding project management, traffic and resource management. This team, and role in particular, requires the right attitude, approach and management style that adds to the work through finding innovative solutions to client demands, tight budgets and timelines.
Alongside the focus on creative production should be a passion and interest within the industry - seeking and organising inspiration sessions for the rest of the studio.
The Producer is responsible for the day-to-day task management of a project/ multiple project. They ensure that each project is clearly defined, create and manage the project plan and backlog, and provide direction to all members of the team and stakeholders, to ensure they have enough visibility to make well informed decisions at all times.
Planning & Creative Delivery
- Will, first and foremost, be passionate about delivering world class creative work which ultimately delivers great results for our clients.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in effective project planning, setup, traffic, budget control, scoping, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis and quality assurance.
- Have the knowledge and ability to direct a project(s) through the studio with minimum direction from senior members.
- Be creative – add to the creative process and always strive to deliver the best creative product, no matter how difficult. Be proactive in finding solutions to deliver regardless of the budget or other constraints.
- Build strong relationships with internal teams as well as with the main client contacts, really getting under the skin of their business and acting as the first point of contact for all delivery matters.
- Prepare detailed project plans, status reports and risk and issue logs, and carefully manage client’s expectations.
- Ensure the correct PL processes are followed and standard production templates are used to produce project documentation - proposal, backlog, estimates etc.
- Manage and identify the right team members for the project, and work with the Production Director and HODs to book in these resources.
- Manage, oversee and motivate the project team, and ensure all work is signed off by the relevant discipline lead e.g. art, design.
- Upon project completion ensure a project retrospective session is held and learnings are shared with the wider project and production team.
- Have a good understanding of the brands you work on – their definitions, core characteristics, how they should and shouldn’t behave to ensure effective delivery.
- Support in coordination preparation of RFP responses and pitch materials.
- Deliver client presentations of production related work – eg. Project approach, Budgets etc
- Have the ability to motivate and direct the team on a daily basis.
- Manage the project team, demonstrating leadership skills in addressing delivery and performance issues and undertaking tasks to build team morale.
- Share responsibility for the quality of the creative output of the project deliverables and communications.
- Conducts self, and communicates, professionally with clients and colleagues
- Communicate clearly within your project team so that everyone is aware of deadlines, dependencies and any risks or issues.
- Communicate the status of your projects both internally to management and to the client, and actively manage risks and issues.
- Run team meetings and capture issues, actions, requirements and minutes. Ensure actions are followed up by the team and communicated back.
- Monitor the budget, margin and supplier costs in Roadmaps from estimate to completion and report on these weekly.
- Work closely with the Production Director to ensure accurate pipeline & proposal resource forecasting.
- Ensure accurate timesheet completion for your team and projects.
- Be entrepreneurial - identify and highlight opportunities and pro-active ideas on how to fuel new projects (through your existing projects).
- Ensure revenue & cost recognition across your accounts & projects is kept accurate and up to date at all times.
- Work with the Production Director to ensure timely and accurate client invoicing and payment of third party suppliers.
- Work with Production Director to champion and implement best production tools and processes.
- Be proactive to make the right changes to suit clients, the studio and the work we produce.
- Research, engage and manage third party relationships where relevant – take an active interest in finding the best partners and sharing this knowledge with the rest of the producers.
- Ensure own skills and knowledge remain current through training, self-learning and attending industry events.
- Participation in recruitment interviews.
- Mentors junior colleagues on an informal basis offering opinions and input in a supportive fashion
We offer competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers.
About the company:
PRELOADED is a full-service games studio, using the power of play to reinvent the way organisations connect with their audiences. Collaborating with ambitious partners, such as LEGO, Tate, Google, HTC VIVE, BBC and the Science Museum, we make games and immersive experiences that have purpose, and that place the user at the center of the design process.
We’ve delivered experiences dealing with subjects as diverse as neuroscience, drug addiction, mental health, ancient history, literacy, physical science, genetics, death and philosophy. Our work has been recognised internationally by award bodies, including BAFTA, SXSW (Best in Show), BIMA (Best in Show), Serious Play & Cannes Lions.
Founded in 2000, PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).