Senior Producer (PRELOADED) London, UK (3044)
We are currently looking for a Senior Producer who is passionate about delivering innovative and creative work to join our busy studio. You should have worked as a digital producer for a minimum of 5 years, preferably in an agency environment.
Our Production Team sits at the heart of the studio, and manage projects from beginning to end. They’re problem solvers that know every detail of any given project and they ensure that PRELOADED delivers to a high quality every time. As well as delivery excellence, the Senior Producer is a creative thinker who has the passion and energy to ensure the project is the best in class and will move mountains to do this.
The Senior Producer is responsible for the day-to-day task management of a project/ multiple projects - and will be familiar with various project types, including: AR/VR/MR, Mobile development, Interactive installations. They ensure that each project is clearly defined, create and manage the project plan and backlog, and provide direction to all members of the team and stakeholders, to ensure they have enough visibility to make well informed decisions at all times.
They know what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be at all times
- Quickly build and establish a strong relationship with the Client to enable effective client management, collaborative working and buy-in during key milestones
- Serve as the main client interface on projects, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations
- Be an excellent communicator and be able to ensure project scope and budget is clear to the client and the team
- Protect the team, the agency and the client through clear scope management - including backlog prioritisation and change management
- It will be your responsibility to give the client visibility on progress with key deliverables, report any blockers and advise if more budget is required.
- Ensure that client reviews, amend rounds and other project management related tasks are also adequately provided for at the point of estimating.
- All communications to clients should provide the appropriate context, protecting Preloaded by ensuring client expectations are set appropriately.
- For high risk projects, create and maintain a risk register capturing the key risks, their potential impact and back up plans. This should be a collaborative document shared between all key stakeholders.
- If and when change or issues do occur, it is your responsibility to escalate as needed and to minimise any negative impact for the client or for PRELOADED
Planning and Project Management
- Manage the full lifecycle of complex projects - of varying budget levels at the same time - under your ownership including; planning, cost estimation and financial tracking, benefits management, quality management, risk management, 3rd party management
- Act as the Product Gatekeeper, sharing responsibility for the quality of the creative output of the project deliverables and communications
- Inspire and lead the project team with confidence and decision-making abilities under pressure
- Be passionate about delivering the best creative, but find ways of producing it that does not jeopardise schedule and budget
- Drive our project decision-making process towards creating effective work with successful results
- Lead the discovery process and accurately scope projects, defining project requirements and success metrics
- Provide an organised project plan, ahead of time, in order to secure project resources.
- You will work in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies with a team from a mixture of creative backgrounds (including web, installations, mobile and console).
- Keep the project team up to date at all times on changing requirements, and where those requirements affect pricing, then escalate to the Mgt Team.
- Be adaptive and retain control of your plan – whether you predict change or it’s sprung on you, you are responsible for proposing a plan B.
- Manage the team’s day to day activity, but also ensure the team own their responsibilities to meet the requirements of your role.
- Keep clear and up to date project schedules at all times.
- Work with Production Director to champion and implement best production tools and processes.
- Research, engage and manage third party relationships where relevant – take an active interest in finding the best partners and sharing this knowledge with the rest of the producers.
Accurate Management of Costs
- Ensure there is clear and formal budget sign off from all clients, including an agreed payment schedule.
- Provide a clear cost estimate to allow you and the team to interrogate the feasibility of any proposal, prior to sharing externally with clients
- Ensure all costs are clear, accurate and accompanied by an easy to understand checklist of deliverables (including any relevant assumptions and caveats).
- Maintain clear, accurate and timely project reconciliation throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensure your project invoices are raised correctly and on time.
- Escalate issues to relevant stakeholders, internally or externally with suggested solutions.
- Strive to maintain team morale and respect for one another, avoiding the team or client dividing as much as possible.
We offer competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers.
About the company:
PRELOADED is a full-service games studio, using the power of play to reinvent the way organisations connect with their audiences. Collaborating with ambitious partners, such as LEGO, Tate, Google, HTC VIVE, BBC and the Science Museum, we make games and immersive experiences that have purpose, and that place the user at the center of the design process.
We’ve delivered experiences dealing with subjects as diverse as neuroscience, drug addiction, mental health, ancient history, literacy, physical science, genetics, death and philosophy. Our work has been recognised internationally by award bodies, including BAFTA, SXSW (Best in Show), BIMA (Best in Show), Serious Play & Cannes Lions.
Founded in 2000, PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).