Unity Programmer (PRELOADED) London, UK (3264)
We are currently looking for an experienced Unity Programmer join our talented Development team to work on a 2D global educational children's app for iOS and Android, live in over 100 markets. We want someone who loves coding, has a passion for educational apps, and wants to help us develop our app further by adding new and exciting technologies.
The main duties will include:
- Developing and programming high quality apps using modern programming languages and techniques.
- Working as part of a team and communicating problems and solutions to other disciplines.
- Managing time, and prioritising your work according to technical requirements.
- Ensuring timely delivery and maintaining the company standards.
The skills you will need for this role are:
- Demonstrable experience of professional Unity development in C#
- Worked on several released iOS and Android apps.
- Experience in programming 2D based applications with knowledge of 2D animation systems and UI work.
- Version control and build environment knowledge, for example Git and Jenkins
Ideally you will also have:
- Been a senior programmer on a couple of shipped titles using Unity on a variety of platforms.
- Performance analysis and optimisation using monitoring/debugging tools.
- Prior experience implementing AR and an understanding of the tech behind it.
We offer competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers.
The salary range for this role is £45,000 - £50,000, dependent on experience.
About the company:
PRELOADED is a full-service games studio, using the power of play to reinvent the way organisations connect with their audiences. Collaborating with ambitious partners, such as LEGO, Tate, Google, HTC VIVE, BBC and the Science Museum, we make games and immersive experiences that have purpose, and that place the user at the center of the design process.
We’ve delivered experiences dealing with subjects as diverse as neuroscience, drug addiction, mental health, ancient history, literacy, physical science, genetics, death and philosophy. Our work has been recognised internationally by award bodies, including BAFTA, SXSW (Best in Show), BIMA (Best in Show), Serious Play & Cannes Lions.
Founded in 2000, PRELOADED is part of Learning Technologies Group (LTG).